Jika sobat ingin mencari artikel tentang The mega £6000 ASUS Custom Loop PC Giveaway! disini tempatnya . Check this article Read The mega £6000 ASUS Custom Loop PC Giveaway! RAW Free until end.
ASUS recently asked us to build a one-off system for a giveaway, and we have done just that. Our system today is based around key ASUS components, including the ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial, Strix Helios case, Thor 1000W P2 power supply, and the ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 Ti 12GB graphics card. Better yet – you have a chance to win this custom-cooled system!
Building this system was a relatively straightforward affair, the Z690 Glacial comes with a full coverage monoblock and is possibly the most daunting part of the build, given just how expensive these motherboards are. The Glacial is housing the Intel i9 12000KS CPU, and NVMe storage from both Patriot and XPG, the lucky winner will have 3TB of storage, along with 32GB of DDR5 RAM from GEIL.
Of course, being a water-cooled build then the focus is certainly on the layout. When building this system, I was torn between a series or parallel-based loop, but due to clearance on the radiator fittings, and a rotation of the top radiator, it seemed ideal to go with a series layout. With a small modification to the top radiator mounting, it allowed for a really nice and clean tubing run to both motherboard ports.
Overall then, this system has turned out really nice and clean, with minimalistic tube runs, while the EKWB Quantum Surface radiators and the EKWB Quantum Kinetic pump/res really do tie into the theme with the amazing look of the Glacial motherboard. ASUS Republic of Gamers always brings to mind a red and black colour scheme, and while I had other ideas for the loop colour too, it seemed a perfect choice, using EKWB Cryofuel Scarlet Red to add a real contrast to the system.
- EKWB Quantum Surface S360 Radiators
- EKWB Quantum Vector TUF RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB Nickel/Acetal GPU Block
- EKWB Quantum Vector TUF RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB Nickel/Acetal GPU Backplate
- EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 160 DDC PWM D-RGB Acetal Pump/Reservoir
- EKWB Quantum Torque HDC 12 Fittings
- EKWB Vardar X3M 120ER D-RGB 500-2200RPM Fans
- EKWB Uni Pump Bracket 120mm Vertical
- EKWB Loop Hard Tube 12mm 0.5m Acrylic
- EKWB Quantum Torque Extender Static MF 28
- EKWB Quantum Torque Rotary 90
- EKWB Loop D RGB Splitter 3 Way
- EKWB Loop D RGB Splitter 6 Way
- EKWB Cable Splitter 4 Fan PWM Extended
- EKWB Cryofuel Solid Scarlet Red Conc 250ml
See more ASUS content here:
To WIN this PC…
Entry is done via Gleam. We have embedded the entry form below or you can head directly to Gleam HERE.
ROG x Kitguru Giveaway
The competition is open until October 5th 23:59 BST, so get entering for your chance to win this PC! Open to residents of the UK or Ireland.
KitGuru says: Good luck!
Become a Patron!